We make a positive difference in the lives of people, families and communities affected by schizophrenia and psychotic illnesses.
We envision a world without schizophrenia.
For this to happen:
- Society must recognize schizophrenia as a serious brain disease.
- Excellence in service and treatment must become the norm.
- Stigma must be eliminated.
- A cure must be found.
Educate, Support, Advocate
We bring kindness and understanding to the work we do.
We lead with hope and creativity.
We are honest, accountable, professional and responsive.
We engage others and respect the diverse experiences and backgrounds they bring.
- Assume a stronger role in education and awareness on schizophrenia and psychotic illnesses, resulting in increased capacity of individuals and communities to respond to this illness.
- Establish our niche in the provision of support services for individuals and families dealing with schizophrenia and psychotic illnesses in a sustainable and equitable manner across the province.
- Mobilize youth to take a greater role in understanding schizophrenia and psychotic illnesses and championing this cause.
- Increase organizational reach, capacity and sustainability.