SSO Event Update – COVID-19
Out of an abundance of concern for the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients, stakeholders and visitors and in view of the evolving situation with COVID-19, we are cancelling the following face-to-face events:
- • Yogathon Ancaster (March 28)
- • Motivational interviewing workshop - Ottawa (April 1)
- • Recovery In Action
- • Toronto Monthly Support Group (April 14)
- • Justice and Mental Health Workshop (April 1)
- • SFT Hamilton (March 26, April 2, 9, 16)
- • IDEAS Family Support Group - Hamilton (March 17)
Where possible, a virtual option will be set up and we will share this information with participants/on our website once it becomes available.
We will be reviewing as this situaion evolves. Please continue to check this page for updates.
For the time being, our individual counselling appointments will be postponed or addressed virutally, as appropriate. If you require support, please leave a message or email on our Ask the Expert Counselling line at 1-855-449 9949
, and one of our counsellors will get back to you.
Our Ask the Expert service is open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.