26th Annual Peace of Minds Walk
Across five communities in Ontario, families, friends and supporters of the Schizophrenia Society of Ontario (SSO) will come together to raise funds and awareness to make a difference in the lives of those impacted by schizophrenia and psychosis. This is a free event for all. Join us to help raise funds and spread the message of HOPE to more than 140,000 Ontarians.
- Walk, bike, rollerblade, bring your pets for a walk – all are welcome!
- Great family event.
- There is no competition - you can go at your own pace.
- Get involved, raise funds online, use a pledge sheet or donate at the walk.
- Have fun!
- September 14 - Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park
- September 14 - Jaycee Gardens Park
– September 21 - David Pecaut Square
– October 6 - Parking lot behind Metro, 425 Pembroke St. E.
- October 20 - Bayfront Park
The Walk schedule will be released soon! Contact us at email@example.com
or 1 (800) 449-6367
for more information.
If you would like to register as a team and fundraise together please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org